Friday, December 5, 2008

No news...


We have been pretty busy this fall. I don't think Lucus and I fully know what to expect with a baby coming, but we are excited. We almost finished the baby room, with a lot of help from our brother-in-law (he paints). Also we have been collecting items we think we could use when she comes. I am feeling huge at this time, but have a few more weeks. Who knows when the arrival date will be. I do procrastinate though and I keep telling myself all the things I need to get done beforehand. Besides Christmas shopping, there are other things that are needing my attention. However unprepared we may be, I know that it will still be awesome and exciting. I will try to put some pics up for fun. I am 36 weeks in these pics and am steadily now gaining weight, although last week I lost a pound-interesting.

No comments: