Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun at the Oregon Coast. Sydney's 1st airplane ride and 1st time at the beach. A little chilly, but fun fun fun.
The guys decided to make the girls breakfast for Mother's day-Belgian Waffles, strawberries, eggs, sausage. I was impressed.

Troy and Sydney "playing". Sydney really just stared at Troy. She doesn't know how to really play. My mom in the background is zonked after a long day of travel.


Family Picture at the beach.



What a sweetie. She enjoyed being outside carried by Lucus in her Bjorn.




4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

She looks so chubby in that picture with her and Troy - so cute! I wish we were in the Oregon coast right now!

The Ramsey Family said...

Hey! She is just sooo CUTE! Hope all is going well for u and your family. I wanted to let u kno that i finally got my page up and going its jandcramsey.blogspot.com. we will be keeping everyone updated with all the news! talk soon

Jenny said...

Yea! that trip was so fun! I'm glad it worked out for all of us to go. :-)

Nilsens said...

Love the new pictures. Hope you all had fun. Sydney is so adorable!