Friday, February 13, 2009

Man I just love this face. Lucus and I have so much fun with her. She is 7 weeks now and just smiled for the first time last week. I haven't been able to catch it on camera, but I will. It just melts my heart. Being a parent is wonderful!!! One thing we couldn't do without is our oversized exercise ball. We use it to bounce her to sleep and when she is fussy it seems like it is the only thing that works.
She has a "permatan" just like her daddy. I've never been so lucky.

Proud dad!!!


Just a reminder of how big my belly was on Christmas Eve.



2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

It's about darn time Nicki! I've been waiting for this update for a long time. She's absolutely adorable, and just so you don't feel bad, I've never been so lucky as to have the perma-tan either. In fact, I'm so pasty, people would ask me if I was sick, because I just had no color. Isn't being a Mommy great?

Jenny said...

i agree with Ains--it's about darn time. What a cute little niece I have. I was so happy to finally get to see her again Friday. What a doll!