Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 month old sweetie

What a smile. Finally got one on camera. She is doing really good with the bumbo seat and likes to watch tv in it and help mom do puzzles. Those are the roses lucus gave me for Valentines day!!!

Our happy little family. When I wore my glasses for the first time in front of Sydney, she looked at me with a puzzled expression and wouldn't smile at me for that day.

WOW!! Startin' her young on the ol' laptop. Must be playing solitaire and sippin on some milk. He he he he...


5 comments:

Howells Fam said...

She's so dang cute! I can't believe she's that big already!

Howells Fam said...

I know I just commented, but I was interrupted by Dr. Caplinger. I was going to say that she looks almost as big as Carlee - how much does she weigh?

Nilsens said...

Wow! Sydney is getting so big and cute. Hope all is going well

Jenny said...

She's such a cutie! I love that she smiles now! so much more fun when they can respond with smiles. :-)

Katrina Wilson said...

Nicki!!! Hey how's life? your little girl is so cute!! I didn't even know you had a baby! congrats!!! Hope life is awesome!!