Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Camping


Sydney loved the water. Just splishin' and a splashin'... in the water with her dad. She had a serious face on the whole time though. So the only way we assumed she liked it was that she kept splashing and watching the water intently. No, we didn't take her on the tube, she was just playing in it.

Ellie has maybe lost some attention since Syd, but she doesn't even mind as long as she can go swimming once in a while. She just stayed in the current and swam, kind of like those exercise pools with the jet that lets you swim in place. I had to keep calling her back because it was hard to watch her just swim and swim and not get anywhere.

Chad and Troy.


Camping was fun, but tenting it was the low point. Let me just say on behalf of Lucus and myself... if you forget an air matress and you pass a wal-mart on your way to the camp, don't decide to "skip it and just sleep on the ground." Buy a new air matress. Sydney woke up a couple of times screaming and I know the whole camp heard her. All smiles during the day though.









2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I can't get enough of those cheeks! I'm sure you hear that a lot, but it's true. I love camping - I'm so jealous of you and Jenny. We haven't been able to go camping with Carlee yet, because I work every single weekend!

Jenny said...

That was a fun trip. I must say, campin trailer style is the way to go. If we could manage that every time we would!